Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BBW's Sparkling Peach: Since when do peaches sparkle?

So I’ve seen a fuzzy peach, I’ve seen a bruised peach, but never a sparkling peach.

Where, oh, where is BBW finding all of this enchanted fruit?

Wherever it is, I’m so there! I want to live in a land with time-sensitive magical pomegranates and peaches that sparkle!

So I'm not really sure what exactly is meant by the scent name, "Sparkling Peach." Because, in the real world, peaches do not sparkle. You can look high and low, but I'm telling you, there is no bling-bling to be found on a peach! Is this supposed to smell like the finished product of some crafty individual who got bored one day and whipped out a Bedazzler and started glue-gunning rhinestones to a basket of peaches? Perhaps, because this doesn't really smell like a true peach scent.

Some will say that this smells like a peach with a little "kick" to it. "Bling", if you will. Me, I say that it smells like puke. It reminds me of riding on the school bus, when some kid had a bout with motion sickness and spewed all over the seat. The driver would then pull over, and whip out a bucket of sawdust to camoflauge the carnage.

Yep. That's what this smells like. Sawdust-covered vomit. In fact, to my sensitive nose, all peach scents have a puke note to them, with the exception of Perfect Peach, from the Temptations line. But none quite as bad as this one.

No comments: