Monday, August 30, 2010

New direction, sort of...

I'm taking this blog in a slightly different direction. I'm going to be discussing discontined Bath and Body Works & Victoria's Secret products. Why?

I MISS THE OLD BATH AND BODY WORKS! Like, fer realz. I miss the "'ye ol' country store" feel to the place. The red and white gingham, the wooden barrels, the old bottle design. You get the picture.

Since I can't find a website devoted to such a thing, I decided I'm going to create one!

I've been shopping at Bath and Body Works since 1996, when the store first came to our local mall. I still have some of those scents (Winter Festival, anyone?!)

I also used to sell Bath and Body Works stuff on eBay so I have a huge library of pictures to use in this blog.

I hope this becomes a resource for all Bath & Body Works fans, such as myself.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: