Friday, September 10, 2010

Bath and Body Works Dreamy Chocolate Mint 3-in-1



I totally miss the Temptations line. I love "foodie" scents and the Dreamy Chocolate Mint, which came out for the Holiday 2007 season, was a very anticipated scent. Unfortunatly, when I sniffed it at the store, it had a plasticy kind of smell, instead of the chocolatey-mint goodness I was expecting. However, I still bought it (because, I HAD. TO. HAVE. ALL. TEMPTATIONS. EVEN. IF. I. HATED. THE. SCENT) and used it up.

Using this in the shower wasn't pretty. The brown chocolately color looked gross on my loofa and when you would later it up, it looked like chocolate froth. Which isn't bad, if you're drinking a mocha. But kind of weird if you're taking a shower.

I loved colors of the bottle and the cute design. Any memories of Bath & Body Works Dreamy Chocolate Mint 3n1 you'd like to share?

No comments: